This Guy Is Unbelievable

21 February 2008




A man hails a taxi, and gets inside.
"5th and Main, please."
"You again?" says the taxi driver. "This is the 4th time I've dropped you and your wife off at work."
"Really? My wife doesn't work."
"Yes, she does. I drop her off there everyday, about an hour after I rive you to work."
"There?"
"Behind the Tillman & Lane department store."
"Interesting," says the man. "Tell you what. Pick me up in two hours,
and I want you to show me where my wife works." So two hours later,
the taxi arrives and takes the man to whorehouse behind Tillman &
Lane.
"Hold on," said the driver. "I'll be right back."
There's a huge commotion after the driver goes in, with cursing and
screaming and the sounds of breaking furniture. The driver comes out
with a woman in a headlock.
"That's not my wife!" exclaims the man.
"I know. She's mine. I'm going back in for yours."

0 comments: