Ready For The Olympic Games 2008

19 February 2008




Mike was going to be married to Karen, so his father sat him down for a little chat.
He said, "Mike, let me tell you something. On my wedding night, in our honeymoon suite
I took off my pants, handed them to your mother, and
said, Here - try these on." She did and said, "These are too big I
can't wear them." I replied, 'Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will.'
Ever since that night we have never had any problems."
"Hmmm," said Mike. He thought that might be a good thing to try.
On his honeymoon, Mike took off his pants and said to Karen, "Here -
try these on." She tried them on and said, "These are too large. They
don't fit me." Mike said, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family
and I always will. I don't want you to ever forget that."
Then Karen took off her pants and handed them to Mike.
She said, "Here -you try on mine. He did and said, "I can't get into
your pants." Karen said, "Exactly. And if you don't change your smart ass
attitude, you never will."

0 comments: