Kung-Fu Baby

18 February 2008




After 25 years of service the postman was about to retire. On his last day
he walked the same routine as he did for 25 years.
When he arrived at the first house the people gave him fishing gear and
wished him happy retirement. When he arrived at the second house the people
gave him camping gear and wished him happy retirement. When he arrived at
the third house a blond lady opened the door and invited him in. They went
upstairs and had dirty 5ex for about two hours. She then made him breakfast
and afterwards handed him a dollar.
The postman was surprised, he asked: "Today you gave me the greatest 5ex I
had for years, and breakfast was nice, but what's with the dollar"?
The blond lady answered: "Last night, I was talking to my husband, I told
him that today was your last day, and asked what should we do? My husband
said: 'Fick the postman! Just give him a dollar.' but adding breakfast was
my idea!"

0 comments: